Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Addy!

I can't believe my little Addy is 6 years old, they grow up so fast. We had a little birthday party for her and invited some friends and the missionaries over. We had a great time. Things she likes at six...loves to dress up and wear play makeup, is a great big sister and loves to play with Izzy, very sweet and patient, peacemaker, loves High School musical... We love you so much Addy!

Singing Happy Birthday to her and blowing out her candles.


Addy opening her presents at her party.



She got a new bike for her birthday. She was so funny because when she started to open it she didn't want it because she thought it didn't have training wheels. Once she saw the training wheels she was so happy.

Some of the adults at the party having their own fun with guitar hero.

I wish I would have taken more pictures of her party. I didn't even get pictures of half of the people there. Next Time!

1 comment:

Scott & Tami said...

Wow Linds, your kids are getting so big. Looks like fun. When are you due?