Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Addy's Baptism





Addy's Baptism was such a special day. We had a huge turn out for it. I think pretty much the whole ward plus some  came to her baptism, even my mom and dad flew over for it. We love our ward family and I am so thankful that I have them in my life. We are so proud of Addy and her decision to be baptized and to be confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

We love you Addy!!!



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congratulations Addy! You look like a little angel. We wish we could have been there too on your special day.

We are so happy that you got baptized.
We love you Addy.

Happy Birthday Alayna,
We sent you something in the mail for your birthday you should be getting it any day. I finally found something I think you will like.

Love you all.