Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Alayna's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Baby Alayna Lu!! She turned two on 9/9/11.  I really can't believe that my baby is two. We had a nice little birthday party for her, really it was just our family and my mom and dad. She is quite a little characters, one of a kind!!!
Alayna Lu at two...
Her favorite words to say... I DO IT!! She is the most independent little girl I have ever seen. She wants to do EVERYTHING herself.
She climb in and on EVERYTHING. (Including out the windows!)
She absolutely LOVES her sisters and brother. She wants to play with them all the time.
She loves to sing especially during the sacrament song in a very loud voice.
She also loves to dance, play with cars and Lego’s.
She has taught me patients beyond measure and has given me some gray hairs.
I love her so much!! Happy Birthday Alayna!!!


No comments: